About PHASES

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I named my page PHASES because, as women we go through all types of PHASES in our lives. I want you to follow me through the PHASES in my life and the growth I go through. I'm here to bring you TRUTH, not ILLUSIONS. The things we see on television, the internet, magazines, and even what we hear from some friends and family are ILLUSIONS. It's what society makes you believe you should look, what you should eat, how to raise our children, what we should do, say, buy, and even think. PHASES want to improve your way of life by letting you think for yourself and have what the spirit wants you to have. Here, I want women of color make and exchange our own clothes, art, sculptures, music, and also ideas. Everything is spiritually inspired to help you through all PHASES of life and expel what we've been brainwashed to do. That's what I want to do, EXPEL WHAT I'VE BEEN BRAINWASHED TO BELIEVE. WELCOME TO PHASES! Princess Ominah

PLEASE, LEAVE A MESSAGE


Sunday, March 2, 2008

YMIB


I found this site for real cultural sisters. It's posted as one of my favorite links and I really enjoy all the blogs, posts, links, and even it's wonderful members. YMIB stands for You Make It Beautiful and it is a site where YOU are an important factor to the equation. I love it here and am also a member as well. Click on the link to the left and join. I'm sure you'll love it as well. Sending a special shout out to you at YMIB!

No comments: