About PHASES

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I named my page PHASES because, as women we go through all types of PHASES in our lives. I want you to follow me through the PHASES in my life and the growth I go through. I'm here to bring you TRUTH, not ILLUSIONS. The things we see on television, the internet, magazines, and even what we hear from some friends and family are ILLUSIONS. It's what society makes you believe you should look, what you should eat, how to raise our children, what we should do, say, buy, and even think. PHASES want to improve your way of life by letting you think for yourself and have what the spirit wants you to have. Here, I want women of color make and exchange our own clothes, art, sculptures, music, and also ideas. Everything is spiritually inspired to help you through all PHASES of life and expel what we've been brainwashed to do. That's what I want to do, EXPEL WHAT I'VE BEEN BRAINWASHED TO BELIEVE. WELCOME TO PHASES! Princess Ominah

PLEASE, LEAVE A MESSAGE


Monday, February 4, 2008

PHASES

I finally found a name for my soon to come organization. PHASES. Women represent the moon while the men represent the sun. Isn't it interesting how women represent the moon and we are considered to be the most emotional of both sex? So as the moon goes through it's phases, we go through ours just the same. We can remember times when we were young and very naive and we learned as time continued. We learn from our mistakes and the mistakes of others. Our curiosity of what's on the other side of the fence gives us an experience that sticks with us in some way. We find the answers to our many questions, whether they be good or bad and we learn from them. We grow. We move to a new phase in our lives.

Having said that, I will be posting up events, changes, and basically the process and overall growth of my new organization. PHASES.

No comments: