About PHASES

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I named my page PHASES because, as women we go through all types of PHASES in our lives. I want you to follow me through the PHASES in my life and the growth I go through. I'm here to bring you TRUTH, not ILLUSIONS. The things we see on television, the internet, magazines, and even what we hear from some friends and family are ILLUSIONS. It's what society makes you believe you should look, what you should eat, how to raise our children, what we should do, say, buy, and even think. PHASES want to improve your way of life by letting you think for yourself and have what the spirit wants you to have. Here, I want women of color make and exchange our own clothes, art, sculptures, music, and also ideas. Everything is spiritually inspired to help you through all PHASES of life and expel what we've been brainwashed to do. That's what I want to do, EXPEL WHAT I'VE BEEN BRAINWASHED TO BELIEVE. WELCOME TO PHASES! Princess Ominah

PLEASE, LEAVE A MESSAGE


Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Quite Heavy



HEAVY MOJO

Now, I know I'm PHASES is for women, but this band has to be posted. My father once managed the band but remains cool with the guys.. I have to show much love and respect for this bands hard work. It's inspirational! Keep an ear out for them.

Their style is rock and hip hop with a unique twist. They recently signed with Universal Records. This is one of Atlanta's best kept secrets. Support you local bands...check them out at myspace.com/heavymojo and take a listen!

1 comment:

Ty said...

Give thanxx for this spotlight. Many of our own people can't seem to appreciate rock, even though WE pioneered it. This comes in perfect timing because my youth enjoys rock and hiphop! So this group sounds like they have found a way to marry the two nicely...so now I can turn my son on to something new! May they be blessed to keep their sound with Universal...because if they do I will be supporting them and my son. Thanxx!